Feb 2, 2010

Balsamic Vinaigrette

This is a super simple recipe for my favorite salad dressing - balsamic vinaigrette.  It is so easy and quick to whip up.  I served it with my favorite salad - it consists of mixed field greens, red onions, crasins, blue cheese crumbles, sunflower seeds, diced granny smith apples and homemade croutons.  I'm not even hungry right now as I type this - but I am craving this salad.  I could probably eat this every day and not get tired of it (although I don't). 

Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tsp. dark brown sugar
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. pepper
  • 3/4 cup olive oil
Directions
1.  Combine all of the ingredients in a jar and shake to combine!  I said it was easy :)  Serve over your favorite salad ingredients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment